Table of Contents
- Repository: https://github.com/Mashey/tap-ask-nicely
- Maintainer: Mashey
- Last update at: 20 May 2021
- Open issues and PRs : 1
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration
Using the Command Line Interface
tap-ask-nicelyextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-ask-nicely --variant mashey
Configure the settings below using
Using Meltano UI
- Open the Extractors interface at http://localhost:5000/extractors.
- Click the “Add to project” button for “AskNicely”.
- Choose "Add variant 'mashey'".
- Configure the settings below in the “Configuration” interface that opens automatically.
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
If you run into any issues, learn how to get help.
tap-ask-nicely requires the
of the following settings:
These and other supported settings are documented below. To quickly find the setting you're looking for, use the Table of Contents at the top of the page.
The subdomain of your Ask Nicely account.
How to use
meltano config tap-ask-nicely set subdomain <subdomain> export TAP_ASK_NICELY_SUBDOMAIN=<subdomain>
API Key (
The API Key generated via your Ask Nicely account.
How to use
meltano config tap-ask-nicely set api_key <api_key> export TAP_ASK_NICELY_API_KEY=<api_key>
Looking for help?
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-ask-nicely extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page?
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to!