Table of Contents
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration
Using the Command Line Interface
tap-carbon-intensityextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-carbon-intensity --variant meltano
Using Meltano UI
- Open the Extractors interface at http://localhost:5000/extractors.
- Click the “Add to project” button for “Carbon Emissions Intensity”.
- Choose "Add variant 'meltano'".
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
If you run into any issues, learn how to get help.
Looking for help?
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-carbon-intensity extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page?
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to!