Table of Contents
- Repository: https://github.com/splitio/tap-fastly
- Maintainer: Split Software
- Last update at: 15 Oct 2020
- Open issues and PRs : 0
- Stars: 1
tap-fastly are available.
This document describes the
Alternative variants are:
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration
Using the Command Line Interface
tap-fastlyextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-fastly --variant splitio
Configure the settings below using
Using Meltano UI
- Open the Extractors interface at http://localhost:5000/extractors.
- Click the “Add to project” button for “Fastly”.
- Choose "Add variant 'splitio'".
- Configure the settings below in the “Configuration” interface that opens automatically.
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
If you run into any issues, learn how to get help.
These and other supported settings are documented below. To quickly find the setting you're looking for, use the Table of Contents at the top of the page.
API Token (
Fastly token for authenticating with the API.
How to use
meltano config tap-fastly set api_token <api_token> export TAP_FASTLY_API_TOKEN=<api_token>
Start Date (
Determines how much historical data will be extracted. Please be aware that the larger the time period and amount of data, the longer the initial extraction can be expected to take.
How to use
meltano config tap-fastly set start_date YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ export TAP_FASTLY_START_DATE=YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ
Looking for help?
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-fastly extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page?
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to!