Table of Contents
- Repository: https://github.com/ets/tap-spreadsheets-anywhere
- Maintainer: Eric Simmerman
- Last update at: 02 Dec 2021
- Open issues and PRs : 8
- Stars: 9
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration
Using the Command Line Interface
tap-spreadsheets-anywhereextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-spreadsheets-anywhere --variant ets
Configure the settings below using
Using Meltano UI
- Open the Extractors interface at http://localhost:5000/extractors.
- Click the “Add to project” button for “Spreadsheets Anywhere”.
- Choose "Add variant 'ets'".
- Configure the settings below in the “Configuration” interface that opens automatically.
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
If you run into any issues, learn how to get help.
These and other supported settings are documented below. To quickly find the setting you're looking for, use the Table of Contents at the top of the page.
An array holding json objects that each describe a set of targeted source files. See docs for details.
How to use
meltano config tap-spreadsheets-anywhere set tables '[...]' export TAP_SPREADSHEETS_ANYWHERE_TABLES='[...]'
Looking for help?
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-spreadsheets-anywhere extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page?
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to!