Table of Contents
- Repository: https://github.com/prratek/tap-stripe
- Maintainer: Prratek Ramchandani
- Last update at: 18 Dec 2021
- Open issues and PRs : 0
tap-stripe are available.
This document describes the
Alternative variants are:
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration
Using the Command Line Interface
tap-stripeextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-stripe --variant prratek
Configure the settings below using
Using Meltano UI
- Open the Extractors interface at http://localhost:5000/extractors.
- Click the “Add to project” button for “Stripe”.
- Choose "Add variant 'prratek'".
- Configure the settings below in the “Configuration” interface that opens automatically.
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
If you run into any issues, learn how to get help.
tap-stripe requires the
of the following settings:
These and other supported settings are documented below. To quickly find the setting you're looking for, use the Table of Contents at the top of the page.
Secret API Key (
How to use
meltano config tap-stripe set api_key <api_key> export TAP_STRIPE_API_KEY=<api_key>
Determines how much historical data will be extracted. Please be aware that the larger the time period and amount of data, the longer the initial extraction can be expected to take.
How to use
meltano config tap-stripe set start_date YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ export TAP_STRIPE_START_DATE=YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SSZ
Account ID (
How to use
meltano config tap-stripe set account_id <account_id> export TAP_STRIPE_ACCOUNT_ID=<account_id>
Looking for help?
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-stripe extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page?
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to!