Table of Contents
- Repository: https://github.com/edgarrmondragon/tap-confluence
- Maintainer: Edgar Ramirez
- Built with Meltano SDK: ✔
Getting Started #
If you haven't already, follow the initial steps of the Getting Started guide:
Installation and configuration #
tap-confluenceextractor to your project using
meltano add extractor tap-confluence
Next steps #
Follow the remaining steps of the Getting Started guide:
- Select entities and attributes to extract
- Add a loader to send data to a destination
- Run a data integration (EL) pipeline
The current capabilities for
may have been automatically set when originally added to the Hub.
Please review the capabilities when using this extractor.
If you find they are out of date, please consider updating them by making a pull request to the YAML file
that defines the capabilities for this extractor.
Looking for help? #
If you're having trouble getting the
tap-confluence extractor to work, look for an
existing issue in its repository, file a new issue,
join the Meltano Slack community
and ask for help in the
Found an issue on this page? #
This page is generated from a YAML file that you can contribute changes to. Edit it on GitHub!